The Student News Site of Beth Tfiloh Dahan Community School

Kol BT

• March 8Spring Sports Season! Support Your Friends!
  • March 7Pesach One Month Away!
  • September 28Check out the Science Club's Newsletter

Kol BT

Kol BT

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Meet the New Bt Shinshiniot!

Beth Tfiloh is excited to welcome the two new Shinshiniot, Eshel Friedberg and Roni Bugatos. They are excited for an action-packed year full of joy and laughter. Roni and Eshel will be doing fun activities with the Middle and High School classes throughout the year. You will also see them at Beth Tfiloh Congregation where they will be every Shabbat. Let’s get to know them a little better. 

Roni was born in Be’er Sheva, a city in the southern part of Israel. She moved to Antwerp, Belgium for her dad’s work and lived there for five years. They ended up moving back to Israel, settling in Carmit, a settlement that was only founded 6 years ago. Some of Roni’s hobbies are traveling, cooking, and public service to benefit the community. 

Eshel was born in Jerusalem, but lived in New York City for two years for her dad’s work. They returned to Israel and settled in Kfar Adumim, a settlement close to the Dead Sea. Some of Eshel’s hobbies include working out and traveling.

During their high school years, Roni and Eshel were highly involved in B’nei Akiva and Tzofim, two youth groups for Jewish Israelis. That helped them create friendships and bonds that they think will last a lifetime. They decided to continue their commitment to service to the Jewish community by becoming Shinshiniot for a year. Roni and Eshel want to strengthen the students’ love for the State of Israel and to help them better understand Israeli culture and society. 

Roni and Eshel are most excited to spend the time with the students and to teach students about the State of Israel through their perspective. Their office is the glass room right next to the nurse’s office; they encourage you to visit every so often and say hi when you see them in the halls! 

Roni and Eshel, the Beth Tfiloh High School is thrilled to have you and can’t wait for a great year! 

View Comments (3)