The Student News Site of Beth Tfiloh Dahan Community School

Kol BT

• March 8Spring Sports Season! Support Your Friends!
  • March 7Pesach One Month Away!
  • September 28Check out the Science Club's Newsletter

Kol BT

Kol BT

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Interview with Ellie S

Eliezer Schwartz is a senior at Beth Tfiloh Dahan Day School and has been at BT since 2020. Additionally, Elie is a star on the basketball court with his infamous nickname, “Snipa”. He gets his name from his incredible shooting from behind the ark. He also plays baseball and looks forward to the upcoming season. Not only is Eli an athlete,  he is also an editor and reporter for Kol-BT, the school newspaper. Also, he has been a member of Kol-BT since 10th grade and it has helped his writing assignments in all his classes and the senior thesis.

Once Elie finishes his thesis and final he will be graduating from Beth Tfiloh. This spring Elie will be attending Bar Ilan as his gap year program. Once he leaves BT, he will miss some of his favorite parts of high school were winning the Wiener Tournament this year, and the Chat School Tournament. Furthermore, he enjoyed winning the MIAA C Conference Boys Varsity Championships last year. 

When Elie leaves BT he wants to be remembered as a good person and when asked about how he feels leaving he said, “I am sad to leave Bt because of the close friendships I’ve made and the connections with the teachers I have.”. BT helped him in many  ways in growing as a person and spiritually. When asked if he would choose Kol-BT again he said, “Yes”.