The Student News Site of Beth Tfiloh Dahan Community School

Kol BT

• March 8Spring Sports Season! Support Your Friends!
  • March 7Pesach One Month Away!
  • September 28Check out the Science Club's Newsletter

Kol BT

Kol BT

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Bt’s New Weight Room

This summer, Beth Tfiloh built a new weight room that would replace the out-of-date one built in 1995. Athletic Director Coach Stacy Fuld mentions how “the new weight room has new, modernized equipment” and that “the sports teams will finally have a place to lift and workout.”A point of emphasis for Fuld was how if it rains the teams now have “a big space to train.” Not only beneficial for the students but the faculty by “allowing them to use the same equipment you would find in a regular gym without paying for a gym membership.” The old weight room is turning into the new trainer’s office, the  “Athletic Training Facility.” The new weight room has three treadmills, two bikes, two ellipticals, two rowers, a bench press, barbells, and free weights (dumbbells). The weight will be open soon for open use. 

The weight room is a new and modern take on weight rooms.  There are so many different ways to work out and exercise and weights are a way to stay physically and mentally healthy. “I want our students to know that being healthy in the mind and physically goes hand in hand,” said Director of Education at BT, Dr. Schorr. Coach Fuld and the rest of the athletic staff are very grateful for the new facility, which is now open to all students and faculty!