BT Senior Athletes

Beth Tfiloh recently recognized the accomplishments of five members of this year’s senior class.

Ari G., Reporter

Beth Tfiloh recently recognized the accomplishments of five members of this year’s senior class. Marissa Ross ‘21 committed to Fairleigh Dickinson University for Lacrosse, Ali Krieger ‘21 committed to Lafayette College for lacrosse, Brady Palmer ‘21 committed to Eastern University for lacrosse, and Drew Goldscheider ‘21 committed to St. Mary’s College of Maryland for lacrosse as well. Straying from the pack, Emily Feldman ‘21 committed to Adrian College for synchronized skating, and Shoshi Dondes ‘21 committed to Gettysburg College for tennis.

These remarkable achievements were highlighted at a zoom ceremony in which each athlete was acknowledged for their effort and recruitment. Beth Tfiloh is exceptionally proud of all that they have accomplished. Never before has one senior class had such a large number of students commit to colleges for sports. Dr. Zipora Schorr recognized the day the letters of intent were signed as a “historic day at Beth Tfiloh.” She added that Beth Tfiloh “is proud of [its] rigorous academic curriculum supported by a rich, competitive athletic program.”

When asked to summarize their individual feats, here is what each senior had to say:

Marissa Ross ‘21: “It’s really amazing to see my hard work come to fruition.”

Ali Krieger ‘21: “It’s honestly just a dream come true to be able to compete at such a high level, and for all my hard work to have paid off feels incredible.”

Brady Palmer ‘21: “It means everything to me, all the work and late nights really paid off.”

Emily Feldman ‘21: “I am so excited for the next chapter of my life because I get to further my education while still pursuing my athletic career.”

Drew Goldscheider ‘21: “Playing lacrosse at the next level has been a goal of mine ever since I started playing and now that dream has come true.”

Shoshi Dondes ‘21: “I couldn’t imagine going to college without tennis, it’s been a dream of mine since middle school.”